Best Restaurants Rules of Voting
Across the Okanagan Valley and throughout the Thompson/Shuswap, our cities and resorts are home to some amazing food experiences. Now in its 23rd year, Best Restaurants Readers' Choice presented by Okanagan Life asks you to review the best restaurants from Kamloops and Salmon Arm to Oliver and Osoyoos.
Vote for the chefs, restaurants, pubs and wineries you love best!
Rules of Voting
- Voting is open to all readers of Okanagan Life. Voting opens until end of day on April 8, 2016.
- Winners will be awarded for the Thompson/Shuswap, North Okanagan, Central Okanagan and South Okanagan and published in Okanagan Life Magazine.
- Only one entry per person. Voters must supply email, name, city and phone number. Email/IP addresses will be filtered for verification.
- You can vote for the same restaurant up to five categories only.
- At least 50 per cent of your ballot must be completed.
- Nominations of restaurants that are not listed on the ballot are welcomed, including Kamloops and area. You can vote for the restaurant of your choice by simply adding it into the "Other" field. Please include restaurant name and city.
If you have questions about the survey, email support or call the office at 250-861-5399.
Okanagan Life captures the essence of life and lifestyles in the Okanagan with informative and entertaining features on issues that matter to people who live or vacation in the Valley plus regular stories on Okanagan destinations, personalities, wine, food, history, outdoor recreation and much more. Our reach includes: Armstrong, Enderby, Kaleden, Kamloops, Kelowna, Lake Country, Lumby, Naramata, Okanagan Falls, Oliver, Osoyoos, Peachland, Penticton, Salmon Arm, Sicamous, Summerland, Vernon and West Kelowna.
Top photo: Alfresco dining with Joy Road Catering in the South Okanagan