COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The types of Personal Information that we may collect from time to time may include your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, contact details, financial, credit and billing information and other personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”).
Collection, Use and Disclosure
Personal Information is collected namely through your voluntary disclosure, your use of our services or websites, your purchase of our products, your subscription to our publications, through our registration or subscription forms, by means of surveys, as part of any entry to a contest or other promotion, through third party agents, contractors, vendors or suppliers who provide products and services to us (“Service Providers”), as well as through our third party business partners to whom we provide our products and services.
We may collect, use and/or disclose your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- to create and maintain client accounts;
- to provide the product, service or information you requested;
- to communicate with you regarding the products and services you order and to respond to your requests and inquiries;
- to process payments and collect unpaid accounts;
- to detect and protect against error, fraud, theft and other illegal activity;
- to better understand your needs and preferences;
- to engage in business transactions;
- to provide customer service;
- to organize and administer contests and/or surveys;
- to inform you of special offers and promotions;
- to meet legal requirements; and/or
- for any other purpose for which you otherwise provide your consent.