Select Page

Category: Community

Top Community Lawyers

Get the inside story on the people behind the legalese. Richard Enns – Compass Law | Tessmer Law | Nadine Casey French Law | Robert O. Levin Law Office | Okimaw Law | Blakely & Company | Thompson Rivers University Faculty of Law | William Clarke – Courtyard Law Richard Enns Compass Law I have been providing legal services in the North Okanagan for 20 years since I moved from Vancouver in April of 1992 with my wife Anita. I had been practicing in a large downtown firm where I gained experience in complex commercial litigation and corporate finance,...

Read More

Jeremy Woo: Winning Work Ethic

Jeremy Woo doesn’t do things for others to gain glory, accolades or attention, he reaches out because it fills him up. “When you help someone else, you feel and they feel better. There’s twice the benefit,” says Jeremy, a 17-year-old, Grade 12 Kalamalka Secondary School student….

Read More

Fore! Juvenile Diabetes: July 28

The Kelowna Golf and Country Club is inviting members and non-members to a ladies golf tournament on July 28, 2011, to benefit the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation. Info and registration: eileensallis@shaw.ca or 250.762.0307.

Read More

Reading to Dogs

Dylan finds a comfortable spot and settles in to hear a story about star-crossed lovers who must fight for their lives in a sinister science fiction future. He pricks up his ears at certain passages but, otherwise, he is impassive, seemingly entranced …

Read More

Sit Long, Talk Much, Laugh Often

…nearby there is a bohemian restaurant which is filling up on an unassuming weekday evening, with some of the Okanagan’s best and brightest minds. The group hosting tonight’s reoccurring event is the Okanagan Institute, …creative professionals who…talk about really cool stuff.

Read More

30,000 giveaway for small business okanagan

Current Issue

Kelsey-Serwa-Okanagan-Life-cover-Progress-2018

Upcoming Events

May
Fri
11:00 am Terrace Restaurant Season Opener @ Monte Creek Ranch
Terrace Restaurant Season Opener @ Monte Creek Ranch
May 4 @ 11:00 am – 6:00 pm
Terrace Restaurant Season Opener @ Monte Creek Ranch | Monte Creek | BC | Canada
The team at Monte Creek Ranch Winery welcomes wine lovers and farm fresh food fans to stop by and experience the beauty and bounty that first brought pioneers West. Witness for yourself the lure of[...]
May
Fri
7:30 pm Jerry Seinfeld At Prospera Place...
Jerry Seinfeld At Prospera Place...
May 18 @ 7:30 pm – 10:30 pm
Jerry Seinfeld At Prospera Place, Kelowna, BC
Jerry Seinfeld WHERE: Kelowna, BC WHEN: 18 May, 2018 at 7:30 PM VENUE: Prospera Place TICKETS: https://goo.gl/YYg7GB

TWITTER

Error: Please enter a valid email address

Error: Invalid email

Error: Please enter your first name

Error: Please enter your last name

Error: Please enter a username

Error: Please enter a password

Error: Please confirm your password

Error: Password and password confirmation do not match